Linh Vuong, Josephine Do, Kurt Refuerzo and Nikko Rios is da bestest in the whole worlds! they is so cools. me mucho jealous, betchu are too! oh yeah… steven yoo, he prettty cools too i guess. aighhttt den, i’m out!
Re-blog & bold which month you are :) JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people’s flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious. _______________________________________________ FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions. _________________________________ MARCH: Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody. _________________________________ APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see. _________________________________ MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift. _________________________________ JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn. _________________________________ JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. _________________________________ AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends . _________________________________ SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people’s mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic. _________________________________ OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children. _________________________________ NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted.If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciates praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable _________________________________ DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical
Four friends have been doing really well in their calculus class: they have been getting top grades for their homework and on the midterm. So, when it's time for the final, they decide not to study on the weekend before, but to drive to another friend's birthday party in another city - even though the exam is scheduled for Monday morning. As it happens, they drink too much at the party, and on Monday morning, they are all hung over and oversleep. When they finally arrive on campus, the exam is already over. They go to the professor's office and offer him an explanation: "We went to our friend's birthday party, and when we were driving back home very early on Monday morning, we suddenly had a flat tire. We had no spare one, and since we were driving on backroads, it took hours until we got help." The professor nods sympathetically and says: "I see that it was not your fault. I will allow you to make up for the missed exam tomorrow morning." When they arrive early on Tuesday morning, the students are put by the professor in a large lecture hall and are seated so far apart from each other that, even if they tried, they had no chance to cheat. The exam booklets are already in place, and confidently, the students start writing. The first question - five points out of one hundred - is a simple exercise in integration, and all four finish it within ten minutes. When the first of them has completed the problem, he turns over the page of the exam booklet and reads on the next one: Problem 2 (95 points out of 100): Which tire went flat?
SCHOOL CONFESSIONS [x] Talked back to a teacher. [x] Been kicked out of a class. [x] Worn your pajamas to school. [x] Had your tooth fall out during school. [x] Gotten yourself lost in your school. [x] Broken the dress code in your school. [x] Completely and utterly failed a test. [x] Left your class without asking anybody.  Missed a whole week of school for something stupid.  Thrown up your lunch in school.
HOME LIFE CONFESSIONS [x] Argue with your parents a lot. [x] Argue with your brother[s] a lot.  Argue with your sister[s] a lot. [x] Do your own laundry. [x] Cook dinner once in a while. [x] Are loud and obnoxious at home. [x] Wear pajamas when you are not going to go anywhere  You sleep in very long. [x] All you do is watch television/go on the internet. [x] Your parents are divorced.  Your family makes you cry a lot  One or both of your grandparents live with you.  You can’t stand being with your parents.
FRIEND CONFESSIONS  You currently dislike one or more of your friends.  You are jealous of one or more of your friends. [x] You have known a friend your whole life. [x] Your friends are all taller than you. [x] You have been ditched by a friend. [x] You have memorized a friends phone number. [x] You have lost/forgotten a friends phone number. [x] You have been to most of your friends houses. [x] You love most of your friends
HABIT CONFESSIONS  You bite your nails.  You have an odd obsession with knives.  You cannot sleep with the door closed.  You cannot sleep with the door open [x] There is at least one sound you cannot stand.  You write stories about mad cannibalistic serial killers [x] You are good at telling lies
LOVE CONFESSIONS [x] You currently like/love someone.  You want to kill one of your exs. [x] You can stay committed for an long time  You get bored of your crush/bf/gf easily.  A crush/bf/gf has called you self-centered before.  Your ex has dumped you for another girl. PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS  You hate George Bush.  Abortion is horrible and should be illegal. [x] Gay marriage is fine by you. [x] Boys make better friends than girls do.  Pink is an ugly color.  Needles aren’t so horrible.  Human flesh tastes like fine aged veal [x] You have plenty of secrets
“HAVE YOU EVER” CONFESSIONS [x] Fallen up the stairs. [x] Had your shoelaces tied together. [x] Had a nail fall off.  Captured, Manipulated, or Destroyed a soul [x] Slapped someone across the face.  Killed someone. [x] Worn something inside out for a whole day
Real love is when two people can go through the toughest problems without asking for promises or listing criteria. In a relationship, you have to put in effort and give in at times, not always be on the receiving end. Being away from each other is a type of test.
“If I could give everyone one piece of love advice, it would be once you find the one you’ve spent your whole lifetime searching for, don’t give them up without a fight. Never let them just walk right out of your life. Whatever you do, don’t ever let them go. Hold onto them with all that you’ve got, because you have no guarantee that they’ll be back. So, don’t make the mistake I have made. Don’t just watch them leave. It could be the last you ever see them. Don’t look back on it and regret not saying the words you needed to say, or doing the things you needed to do. Because that feeling of regret will never leave you.”—(via kimberlyjane) (via melissavergonio) (via arianef) (via kaaayleen)
“I think we spend too much time wondering why we’re not good enough - we spend too much time over analyzing, over-thinking, and overreacting. We waste too much time putting ourselves down, so much that we don’t ever stop to see that well, we are good enough. You are good enough. We spend too much time with our heads down and hearts closed; and never get a chance to look up from the ground and see that the sun is shining and tomorrow is another day.”—Unknown (via creampuff) (via arianef) Haaa, forreal. (via kaaayleen) (via mrsgraaapes)
“If I could explain love in one word, it would have to be trust. Trust that he doesn’t cheat on you, trust that he doesn’t lie to you, trust that he really likes you, trust that he will always be there for you, trust that he can go to a party and not get high or drunk, trust that you don’t have to worry about him breaking up with you the second you wake up, trust that he will stick up for you, trust that he will never fall in love with another girl, trust that he won’t just get sick of you, and trust that he wants you like you want him”—(via kimberlyjane) (via jarleenicole) (via mrsgraaapes)
You are my best friend, and I can’t imagine life without you. Even if you’re the biggest pain in the ass sometimes, even if you make me cry sometimes, even if we don’t always get along I know that at the end of the day, none of it matters because you love me, I love you, and we’re willing to make it work. Please don’t let us break. I know I won’t.
“Guys are assholes. If you argue with him, you’re hard-headed. If you’re quiet, you don’t care. If you call him, you’re too clingy crazy. If he calls you, he says you should be happy. If you don’t love him, he’ll try to win you. When you do love him, he leaves. If you don’t fuck him, you’re a tease. If you do, you’re easy. You tell him your problems, he says you’re irritating. If you don’t, he says you don’t trust him. If you lecture him, you just want to argue. If he lectures you, it’s because he ‘cares.’ If you break a promise, he doesn’t trust you anymore. If he breaks it, it’s because he had to. If you cheat, he expects it to be over. If he cheats, he wants another chance. THEY’RE ALL BASICALLY THE SAME. Guys drink to forget about girls; girls drink to think back about the guy. When guys are in love, they become poor; when girls are in love, they become pretty. Guys can forget, but can’t forgive; girls can forgive, but can’t forget. When guys are heart-broken, they try to forget about the girl by going out with another girl; when girls are heart-broken, they try to find his characteristics in another guy. Guys wish to be her first love; girls wish to be his last.”— (via xnieleeeeeeen) (via teakayellem) (via kaaayleen)
1. Don’t tell us when you think other girls are hot. 2. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials. 3. If you don’t act like soap-opera guys, don’t expect us to dress like Victoria Secret models. 4. Mark anniversaries on a calendar. 5. There is no such thing as too much spooning. 6. This is how we see it … Don’t call = Don’t Care. 7. Which also means that if we don’t call, take the hint. 8. We like you to be a little jealous … but overly possessive is not necessary. 9. Putting things in our butt does not turn us on. 10. We’re allowed to be late … you are not. 11. Eye contact is key. 12. Don’t take longer to get ready than we do. 13. Laugh at our jokes. 14. Three words … honesty, honesty, honesty. 15. Girls can be groupies. Guy groupies are stalkers. 16. Do not start with us. You will not win. 17. Would you like it if a guy treated your sister that way? We didn’t think so. 18. If you ask nicely, we usually answer the same way. 19. We will never have enough clothes or shoes! 20. We have an excuse to act bitchy at least once a month. 21. Open the door for us no matter where we are … even at our house and getting into the car. 22. We love surprises! 23. We liked to be kissed softly, not with an iron tongue. 24. Pay attention to the little things we do, because they mean the most. 25. Boxers and maybe boxer briefs sometimes … NEVER whitey-tighties, NEVER! 26. Clean your room before we come over. 28. Always brush your teeth before you see us … a fresh mouth and white teeth are a necessity. 29. Even though you are sometimes insensitive and hurt us, we still love you with everything we are. 30. Hit it and quit it, because later I’ll be with your best friend and he lasts for hours. 31. Sometimes “NO!” really means “NO!” 32. “Wife Beaters” are not an adequate form of fashion. 33. Sensitive guys are great … but crying more than we do in a movie just isn’t right. 34. Don’t let ex-girlfriends cause drama, relationships are stressful enough. 35. It takes a special kind of stupid to forget birthdays. 36. Guys who are good cuddlers = guys who know how to satisfy a woman. 37. “Fat Chicks” have feelings too. 38. Silent treatment, shoulder shrugs, tears, yelling and nasty looks all add up to … YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG! 39. If you are not a good dancer, please be self-aware. 40. Just because a girl doesn’t pick up on the first ring doesn’t mean she’s not waiting by the phone. 41. You don’t have to spend a lot ($$$), if it means a lot. 42. Don’t say you love me if you don’t mean it. 43. Don’t lie to us … we will catch you. 44. When the girls get together, we talk about EVERYTHING. Meaning my best friends know everything about you.
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes . Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This isnt actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ … that will bring on a ‘whatever’).
(8) Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying FUCK YOU!
(9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to 3.
7334.) Why can't you just understand that I won't cheat on you, I won't hurt you. I will remain completely faithful. That I am in complete love with you. That I will marry you one day and we will be happy. Just get it through your thick skull and realize that I'm not going anywhere unless you're by my side.
6500.) The only reason I still believe in love is because of how many old couples I've seen come and go from the doctor's office: one supporting the other in the smallest of ways, trying to help them get better because they genuinely care. To me, that's the most beautiful kind of love there is. The genuine kind that lasts years and years. My secret is that I'm not scared I'll never have it, I'm scared that I will.
1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
4. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
5. The Mercedes-Benz motto is “Das Beste oder Nichts” meaning “the best or nothing”.
6. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
7. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
8. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
9. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
10. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
11. Dalmatians are born without spots.
12. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
13. The ‘v’ in the name of a court case does not stand for ‘versus’, but for ‘and’ (in civil proceedings) or ‘against’ (in criminal proceedings).
14. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.
15. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.
16. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.
17. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
18. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
19. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
20. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
21. The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
22. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
23. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
24. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle was built in 1903, and used a tomato can for a carburetor.
25. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
26. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
27. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
28. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
29. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
30. There are 1,792 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
31. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
32. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
33. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
34. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
35. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
36. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
37. Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die.
38. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch (and make it look like it is smiling).
39. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
40. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
41. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
42. The average person laughs 13 times a day.
43. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are:Mizaru(See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru(Speak no evil)
44. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
45. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.
46. Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump.
47. Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
48. Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.
49. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause.
50. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!!
Everytime I sneeze some of my brain cells die!? I sneeze alot :O
my mom and meltang sneeze alot but they’re still smart! lmao but 49 is hella interesting i didn’t know that.
it’s about imperfection and flaws and mistakes. it’s about the mess. love is an emotional train wreck, but i want the mess. i want the train wreck. there will be days when we are so tired of each other, when we want to throw in the towel and be done with it. there will be days when i want to wring your neck and you want to pull your hair out. sometimes i will drive you crazy, and sometimes you will annoy me to no end. we will fight and we will be frustrated. but we will also laugh and laugh and laugh. we’ll act like kids and have fun and never grow up. we will be enslaved by our passion for life and for each other. we’ll stay up late and talk about everything that makes us tick and all the things we wake up for. we’ll eat dessert first and kiss each other unexpectedly. we will explore new places and fall asleep together. fair warning—- i hog the covers and i like to cuddle and sometimes i snore. i will entwine my legs with yours and we’ll dream tangled in each other. it will be the best time of our lives, but it will be crazy and overpowering and and backwards and heart-wrenching and painful and happy all at once. it might be a messy, emotional train wreck. but we will live it.because without the train wreck, we’d never know pure, true, unencumbered, raw love. we’d never know real love. so let’s survive it together.
don’t be afraid to fall in love, cause I don’t believe in giving up. please give me a chance to earn your trust, cause I know I can be everything that you need.
don’t be afraid to fall in love, and don’t ever say that its just too much. cause you never know I could be the one girl we’re not all the same, baby don’t be afraid to love
everything about this song is so like you, rtd. i used to think after steven and kurt i would never date again forreal and relationships are such a fucken waasssste. i mean i’d still go for it, but not commitments. the typa click and leave before it got serious type of mindset. =X world’s shittiest girlfriend of the year goes to me. because i’m such a little bitch about commitments =| always pussyin’ out when i think about him going to college and shit, haha i’m such a fooooolll…… and a dick. its like reassurance ain’t enough for me and i have to go in the future to see if he’ll leave me before i shut up. BECAUSE shit is easier said than done… but i thank him for being the best boyfriend i’ve ever had, ever willlll have! doing the most he can to reassure me cause he can’t see the future either. the only one that has always stayed up to work things out even when it took FOREVER. the one that makes sure things are okay before he sleeps or hangs up or talks to me later. and never giving up on us, ever. always saying the sweetest things and doing the cutest things =) i think i got the best miracle on my hands and i’m never gonna let it go or jeapordize it! i swear i’m beyond lucky to have him and i honestly dont know what i did to deserve him. especially since he THINKS he doesn’t deserve me… haha this guy is so blind. i wouldn’t blame him if he got up and left me for a much, MUCH better girl, i owe him that. everything i ever needed, also even wanted in the most attractive looking guy evvveerrrr! =) hahaha AND he’s smart, lucky me huh :) hes the sweetest fat boy in the worrrrlddddd and i love everything about this guy =) haha oh mannn this is all bad for me! but i’d risk anything though, and i want him to be the happiest guy alive because he deserves it, and i’ll always try my best to give him that. my booty maximus boyfriend is so maximus with his maximus booty in this maximus world full of boooottttyyy!!!!! =)
I’ve got a different approach to dealing with emotion. Keeping control of my boat, while drifting on this ocean. Keeping my head to the sky, keeping tears out of my eyes. Unless happiness be the reason that I decide to cry
i just gotta be the bigger person and let things go.
i’m so happy Nicole got a sweeeeeeet ass boy :) bout time! MUCH better than ya ex gon be better then ya nexxxt(?) =) haha happpppy for ya GF!
welllllll LA’s been coo, went to 4 shoe stores and didn’t buy anything. SWELL! sean spent bout 80$ today haha. i finished secret life of bees, wild swans is like 600 pages and i still got to do entries for separate peace. laaame well at least i’m blogging for once =P
currrrently sitting in bed texting nix, shes unfortunately hurt so lil miss party girl can’t party too much! but we’ll make plans and have fun when i get back! =) haha like last summer, =X daaaang shit flies! so far my oldest cousin dragged sean to two partiesss, how sad ;P my turn tomorrrow, yesss! =)
“regrets? i don’t live with regrets because when you think about what a regret is, a regret is spendin time thinkin about how you can reflect or change the past, and you can’t change the past so a regret aint shit but a waste of energy and i’m just not into that…”—The Game (via divineintervention:backseatlove) (via kimberlyjane) (via maineymaine) (via jarleenicole)
i never blog, lol. life is pretty swell lately but expect the unexpected!
monday - forgot tuesday - 15 something mile bike downtown with T, Ant, and Nicole. Nikko and Steven had practice at 2. got killed by a C division team… -_- 26 - 8 everybody’s shot was off. 8 points in 40 minutes??????? is that possible?! -_- wednesday - prackkkteeessseee
past few weeks have been fucken GREATTTTTTT =)
May 22nd (Fri) - Happy birthday dad! Love you. spent lunch wiff da babay then left for RENO! went home, tied up all the shit. Z Tori and Tati comme and we go get McD’s, then pick up Carina. I dont even wanna get in details…. so when we go to reno, settled into our rooms and i THINK we went out to eat Denny’s. forgot ;P
May 23rd (Sat) - First game, , Zariah got hurt half time i think? lost by 22 points. white girls hella talkin shit but wouldn’t follow through after the game, laaaaame. Lost the second one by 41 points. We were murdered and humiliated. GG.
May 24th (Sun) - The team we supposed to play dropped out soooo they gave up some hardass varsity team, all black, some 2x my weight and had tattoos, lost by 25 points. i thought we were gonna get RAN on, but first half we were down like 5 - 10 points. wasn’t even that bad, til we got into foul trouble. we only have 7 players :(
May 25th (Mon) - Consolation championshipppp, played a team from Orinda. it was a good game, #20’s brothers were talkin HELLA shit. fucken irritating. it was those typa up two, tied two, down two, up two, down two type game. neck n neckkkkk. til 2 minutes left 20 and Tori start sayin shit to each other, 20 gets a cheap swing at Tori, woooow! haha hella unexpected so Tori turned around and whoopedd her ass. then 20’s older brothers start raising crip signs to Tori cause shes mexican i guess? okaay bitch grow up your fucken 20 something. coach matt said just forfeit the game because he didn’t wanna play like this anymore. helllllla gay.
May 26th (Tue) - back to schoool, rough day with babe.
May 28th (Thurs) - ‘happppy birthddday to ya’ ;] thanks to allll who said happy birthday. =) bryan called at 11 something, left a voicemail saying happy birthday. awww, he remembered. =) Des calls around 11:56 haha and keeps a convo til 12. babe calls, mel said she tried but i guess it forwarded cause DES was still on the other line -___- haha dummy! sorrrry mel. bryan called at 6:30. I MISSED IT AGAIN! called back and got the chance to talk to him. Pai & connie called together =) shucks it was cool. then MELISSA calls me. omg! haha can’t believe she remembered. :) i was so happy! finally left for school and got to 2nd period, Mel left a gift there. the BLUE dress that i was hella looking for!!!!!!! :)) and a pack of new v necks haha thaaanks now i got 10 ;P jen and maggi MADE the class sing to me. -__- hahaha its okay i didn’t stand up :) 3rd period, SIS tiarra left hella balloons, CUTE ass cardd, those name paintings from the mall, and a box of cereal cause thats what i was eating when i first met her. haha awww :) shittt. 4th period, open my lockers and there were hella balloons! found a paper saying ‘look in the other locker’ opened it up and more balloonss! 5th period, Miss K gives me a poster from Josephine. fucken hard workeddd poster! it showed, it was so nice. showed pictures since we were bebies :) “i was reading something and it said: too bad we’re not sisters, otherwise i would have known you longer. but that i already knew you my whole life. LOL” haha awwww =] 6th period, found cupcakes on my desssk, from ruffles. after 6th, maggi and ruffles walked me to class, they were acting so weird!!!! haha wth. gosh got there and walked into the small computer room and sis, tiffany, melanie there to sing to me :) huy and eric came later. it was cuteeeeee =] i hate it when people sing to me though =P geeek hadda go home so he called me outta classs and gave me a bracelet and letter.. ‘b♥otiful!’ with a basketball haha. his says fagg♥t :) haha. theeeeen, dinner at kikosushi, table for 14…. wha!? mom said her friends were coming. I BELIEVED HER, thats how asians are. inviting their friends for their kids birthdays. HAHA. its coo though. maggi pai nicole and josie come out of nowhere!!! omgsh =] those my bestfriends there there!!!!!!!!! melanie was at a concert :( darn! but its all good i was so freakin happy hahaha. “pai you can’t sit there, ruffles is” WHOOOPS! hahahah its okay nicole :) my jaw dropped when i heard he was coming! hahaha. he took forever to come and when he did, we all ate and yeaaa. it was goood helllla fun =) so surprising! babe caked me, what a jerk haha. bestfriends got me a northface backpack because my nike one broke ;P haha they’re hella thoughtful, i never woulda thought a backpack. love deem! :) even though they all freakin lied to me saying they couldn’t hang out! fcken jerks. HAHA. they’re for life right therrrre though.
May 29th (Fri) - EARLY DAYYYY =) club day too! skipped 7th and hung out wiff breastie! hella lagged and we didn’t know what to do so at 2 me and babe dropped off bro at home then met up with Huy Eric and Mel at tapioca. got some stuff and they hella cut out for some reason!? didn’t even wanna hang out, okay shady. haha jk. so me and lub are at home bored, i’m enjoying my nap fallling asleep then he gets hella annoying and bugs me saying “lets go to the park, lets go to the mall, lets do this, i need to run errands at the library.” LOL. nigga, you can do that yourself!! >;O first he had to meet up with melvin at a liquor store to talk about stufff, then we got in the car and could NOT decide where to go. “lets go to evergreen park” “where is that?” “i dunno, in evergreen! lets go to morrill. or piedmont!” wtfff this boy was hella irritating me. Lol, why couldn’t we just go to cataldi?!?! hahaha. or northwood, park RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE. then he says okay we’lll just go to cataldi. get therrre, see maggi pai josie near the bathroom. suprise…? maggi was crying. aw shit. =( we talked about it later though. so they walked me over to the playground and i see everyone! first people were like nuno and will. hella people that i haven’t seen in forever! =]]] like bryan! some idiots came out and silly stringed me, alllll in my hair and shit. >:O haha its coo i was so surprised omg =) haha they were all acting hella suspicous. babay dropped me nix and dena off at byc with hella pizza for them. love my BYC fam :) went back to maggi’s house, chillllled and slept ovaa! “BICURIOUS” hahaha we were having the hardest time staying up and it was only 12:30. me and maggi fell asleep talking to each other, she was on the top bunk me on the bottom. :P haha so it was hard. my bestfriends are the shit! + ruffles sometimes :)
May 30th (Sat) - woke upp, went with maggi her mom and melissa to their optometry appointment. maggi and i walked to frozo’s, i ACTUALLY picked a lot of goodies this time. last time i got boring ass chocolate and stuff. hahaha, we went to tapioca. promotion for same price of large drink! wooo. ordered calamari and it fucken SUCKED. + it was too spicy :P i’m such weak sauce haha. they dropped me off home and i left my pillow there, darn :( haha babe asked to go fishing but it got cancled aww, but mel wasn’t going to bleh. haha. he came over and we just hung out, went to eastridge for him to trade his vans, CUTE :) i was looking for a ring, couldn’t find one. :( well i DID, but he wanted those 25 cent rings, okay shows how cheap my friendboy is. :) HAHA. 6:45 we went to watch movies, was supposed to meet up at great mall with melanie and her wushu friends but for some stupid reason eric michael adam and huy were at AMC!? guess cause eric had a ticket there or something. went there and geek paid for my ticket, haha thanks babe but i paid for popcorn and drinks! Drag Me To Hell @ 7. it was a predictable movie.. pretty fucken scary tho! but most the time i just covered my eyes and waited for other people to scream first before i did. eric was screaming, hahaha pusssay! kidding. then we watcheddd Up at 9:20 i think? just to get our mind off that. haha scurrry! Up was sad, and cute, and unexpected. i liked ittt, it was gooood. =) we had nothing to do afterrr so we went to McD’s then hommmme. the rest was a looooong night! ;P
finally sunday and i’m bout to go eat Dim Sum with daddio whenever my muthafucken brother gets out.
Friday: GOOD ass day, kindof. or at least at BYC. went there, *looks outside window. NICOLE, THATS HIM! hahaha. nice to meet you Andrew, Duan(?), Ryan, and Christian. played ball with them, super funnn. then Mar and Eric joined, haha even better. 9 o clock came, gym closed. Henry took me, nix and Kurt to tapioca. ordered some drinks, chicken and calamari, then we got some idea to go to McD’s? haha, went there, bought some burger and fries, Henry ate his L&L’s. Henry let me drive around =) wooo! hella fun. and Kurt drove, tryna be all pro and shit, hahaha sike. my bad, permit! then we went home, just chilled and talked about hella things. they left at 11:30, s’been a LONG while since me and kurt hung out, haha. it was nice though. so me and nicole just went into the bedroom and chilllllled. i’m hella tired, but i loved today. oh, and baby. established.
“I fall for you deeper everyday, feel it now boy more than ever, but with our type of love, forever aint enough”
past few days have been hecticcccccc. saturday, prom day. around 11:45, went to the shop with nicole and maggi to get our shitttt done. they said the workers’ break was at 12 til 1, so we came back at one. josephine met up with us, went to the mall to look around for shit and then home depot so maggi could buy flowers to plant for her ma. a commercial just went on about it =P hah……. NEWAYS. i didn’t think it’d take SO fucken long to get all my shit doneeee! prom package = $45. the girls that did it were hella cool though, we were all talking bout a lotta stuff ;P got my shit finished right at 4, sorry ruffles =X got home, dresssed up hella quick. had too much make up on, yuckkkk =X tried to wipe some off, didn’t really work. haha. ruffles came, nix maggi and josephine interrogated him i guesssss! haha. just like Tanner and James did to her boy the other day, allll bad =X HAHAHA. it was funny though. so we picked up Melvyn, and went to Gaea’s house. took picturesss, I helllla didn’t know we were supposed to bring our ID’s!! =X after the pictures, we went home to get my house, joe and dan following after us. so i guess a couple people know where i live now… ugh! hahah jk. headed to sanoma chicken, mMmmmm =) haha. shared dinner w/ the ugly one! chicken, mashed potates and fries. woo woo! met Max’s mom there… hahaha. helllllllla weird! =P but she’s so pretty haha. after dinnner, we went to Fairmonttttt. everybody in the lobby and shit! we saw hella friends, but waaay too lazy to take out my camera ;P so we took pictures, then yeah. prom was alright. had to sneak all that shit in. but the songs were whack.. they replayed some. i guess they wanted to leave early, so after prom he just drove til we found some parking lot. posted outside sleep mattress, ruffles and joe’s car. they were hella punkin on huy! awww =( HAHA. around 1, khoa from inde comes outta nowhere with kevin, michael garcia and justin? in his little mini cooper. HAHA. justin, jerrrrk. what a bad first impression. =P haha. we were just chillin there and it was fucken coldddd! got boring after a while, so gaea and melvyn went with anthonnny. RJ’s cousin, whaaat!? haha i didn’t know that. so me and ruffles left and went home, still early so we didn’t know what to do. parked right next to Northwood and chillled. “its only 1:38… we have 22 minutes!” HAHA. did whateverrrr for that amount of time and he dropped me off home, took like 30 seconds to get there =P “1:58 at the door steps, you guys have 2 more minutes” haha, mommm! stood outside and talked to him for a bit and what notttttt. goodnight fugly mother trucker (: haha. sunddday, was mommma’s day. bought her a tempurpedic pillow for her birthday (thursday). there was NO reception at stella’s house…. hellla gay. =P good food tho! hahaha. anyways…… long day and i’m gonna sleep soon. postin pictures tomorrrrow.
came homeeee, got in the shower and heard my mom screaming at me cause she got another letter from school talking about my tardies and absences. :| fuckkkkk, got a truancy this time. and it sucks cause i’m not in the piedmont district, OR magnet. so i can get kicked out ))): ughhhh. we get a call saying.. “your daughter did not attend one or more classes.” ARE YOU FUCKEN SERIOUS? i went to ALL my classes today. >=OOOOOOO ugh. me and ma are supposed to go to a meeting tomorrow with whoever… PLUS, its her birthday. disssaaapppppointing. :( ugh. hope i can clear it up, or at least just gett suspended or another day of retarded detention. i like piedmont though… a LOT. forgottt about inde already huh? hah.
oh anddd, haters make me famous. ‘stop trying to be nice to me.’ HAHAH. you maddd?
highlight of the day: being picked up by chrisgopher and going outttt for a bit, haha. oh and, matching with the faggottttt. :) he copied ME!
salutainc: how does paper beat rock in rock paper scissors? cassiethaimyshoe: because the paper covers the rock salutainc: so what? i still can throw the rock and it would still hurt salutainc: i can still crush scissors with a paper around a rock cassiethaimyshoe: yeah i know thats what i thought salutainc: haha i just had an argument with my friend about the game salutainc: and i came to the conclusion salutainc: when you play the game just choose rock salutainc: because if they choose scissors you win salutainc: if they choose paper you still win salutainc: and if they argue you lost salutainc: because rock beats paper salutainc: put a paper around your fist and punch them in the face and be like did the paper protect your face from my fist salutainc: i think not BITCH! salutainc: haha cassiethaimyshoe: HAHHA
won our two basketball games today, second one was against nikki and charmaine’s team =) haven’t seen charmaine in forever! haha. i jammed both my thumbs, but still played, yee yeeee =) our bench is not deep anymore, we had 10 players, 3 got injured and one is off the team. the thing is, all the 4 players were our freakin starters! damn =X jordan’s back thooou, so just Z n Melisssa that are hurt. well tomorrow is championship game, hope we take home 1st. i saw kaelyn and joellllle =) aww little sisssters! hahaha. misss them! carina and her mom carpooled home w/ us, we went to baskin robbins and now i’m at home just chillin with the gurrrrrfriend